Get ready for November 5th, everyone: here is our AMAZING lineup of speakers!
- Juan Diaz de Leon – The Online Dating Struggle Is Real
- Matt Holmes – Nightmares of Student Loans and Credit Cards
- Erin McElroy – A Call to Adventure – Geeking out on the Hero’s Journey
- Tom Groover – How Do Corporations Control Us?
- Elan BenAmi – Synchronicity and Self-Actualization
- Katie Mason – Velvet Covered Pringles: The Gift of Dreamtime Absurdity
- Amanda Yuill – Blow Up Your Life! (Figuratively Speaking)
- Jayson Gaddis – Shattering the Marriage Fantasy in 5 minutes
- Adrian DeBarros – Edgar Allen Poe and Dr. Seuss stuck in a photo booth.
- Kyle Shannon – The Renaissance of Storytelling
- Mariah Master – The Worlds Largest Industrial Disaster you don’t know of.
- Kurt Woock – We gave up our car! (but that’s not really the point)
- Doyle Hanks – I wanted to do something about gun violence.
Got your tickets for November 5th yet? Our early-bird rate of $5 tickets ends on October 29th, so hurry up and purchase tickets now!