Please Note: You CANNOT RSVP for events using the Zerista app. If you’ve checked into an event using the app, get thee to their website, mobile or non, and RSVP for the event directly on their website NOT the app. Those of you who have reserved your space for Ignite Denver 15, we congratulate you on your timely reservation and keen forethought. You go, girl! You need not read on, instead you can watch this video on True Facts About the Owl. Enjoy.
For those of you who still have yet to reserve your FREE ticket to Ignite Denver 15, this blog is for you, baby. You may have noticed that we’re not using Eventbrite this time around. Damn, you’re so smart. We’re using the Denver Startup Week RSVP system, Zerista and it works a little differently than Eventbrite, so we’re going to give you a little tutorial on how to get tickets to Ignite Denver 15. Remember, you’ve got to do this on their website. The app will not let you RSVP for events, only check in to them and it’s not the same thing.
Step 1: Create an account on Zerista. You can use an email or you can be lazy and use google, facebook or yahoo. No judgement.
Step 2: Fill out your profile or hit save at the very bottom and skip the profile filling out part.
Step 3: Search for “Ignite Denver” in the top left part of the site. Step 4: See that little plus (+) sign in the lower right corner of the event description? Hit that.
There, no you’re all signed up for Ignite Denver. We knew you could do it. Want to know who is speaking? Check out the speaker lineup for this 15th iteration of Ignite Denver. We’ll see you all on the 18th!
Man, oh man, kiddos, have we got a show for you! We had an amazing group of submissions this time around and we’re bummed we couldn’t include them all (we would have been Igniting until midnight, if that had been the case). So, without further to do, here are the sparks that you’ll be seeing on September 18th at the Paramount Theater:
- Life is a Mashup
- Improv Your Life
- How to Ride Your Bike Like a Lady
- Help! I live on Less than a Dollar a Day
- Intrapreneurship – Don’t quit your day job.
- Why Assholes Make the Best Entrepreneurs
- Align with Your Inner Sticky and Know True Freedom!
- A Rhythm Runs Through It: Our Lives Defined by Beats
- How to not be an asshole when your friend has cancer
- Pardon Me, Bitch: Etiquette for the Modern Gentleman
- How to Build a Community in the Basement of a Bar with Glitter
- Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learn from Watching Muggles in Starbucks
- Paint Brushes & Perseverance: Life Lessons Learned from Renovating a Vintage Travel Trailer
- Making Monkey Business Your Business: How Daring to Be Dynamically Different Pays Off!
- Chinese Medicine Beats Wall Street: Mastering the Market by Following Old World Wisdom
From Improv to Sobriety; Chinese Medicine to Modern Etiquette, this Ignite Denver 15 has it all and we cannot wait to share it with you!
This September, we’re proud to announce our second year partnering with Denver Startup Week. Wednesday, September 18th at 7 pm, get ready to attend the biggest Ignite Denver yet. Why is it going to be the biggest? Well, for starters, we’ve got an all new venue at the Paramount Theater in Downtown Denver. If that’s not enough, this Ignite Denver is free, free, FREE to all those who want to attend.
How do you like them apples?
Do you want a chance to present from the stage of the Paramount Theater to a crowd of hundreds? Then submit your spark today. Of course, before you submit, make sure you can attend at least one of our mandatory run throughs before the 18th on either September 4th or the 9th. We also encourage you to attend our workshoppes to help give you more insight into presenting at Ignite Denver and how to better organize your presentation.
Mark your calendars and get ready, because we’re going to blow this Ignite Denver out of the water!