Ignite Denver sparks are curated for awesomeness. What’s that mean?
- If you’re a life coach, we’re happy for you, but this isn’t the venue to advertise it.
- If you’re a management consultant, good on ya, but this isn’t the venue to talk about that.
- If you’re in Toastmasters and need a place to practice, sorry you’re probably not a fit.
We love all those things, but that’s not what Ignite Denver is. It’s not open mic night, it’s not public speaking practice. It’s telling a story and sharing information.
So that’s what we don’t want, but what do we want? Well:
- The thing you’re outrageously excited to talk about all the time, anywhere.
- Why Lacrosse is a true renaissance sport
- How you learned to drive by watching Knight Rider
- The importance of voting at all levels
- The thing only you can talk about because it’s uniquely you.
- Why you only walk on the left side of the street
- Your in-depth comparison of the NHL management structure and the Empire from Star Wars
- Why pies are better than cake
- Why your odds of surviving a bear attack are truly zero.
- The thing you know backward and forwards and wish more people knew.
- Why walkable cities are better for everyone
- How q-tips are made
- How printing presses work
- What the 4th industrial revolution will mean for us all
- Why recycling is so important
- You get the idea.
Before filling out the form, please watch this video and read these pointers from our friends at Ignite Seattle.