This is the first time in Ignite Denver history where voting was more than merely ranking, we had about 23 submitted topics, and only room for 16 presentations, some didn’t make it. The 16 presentations that did make it are great! We’re in for an awesome night!
Here’s the line up for March 2nd!!
- Intro – Terry Cabeen
- Jess Brick – How to Survive a Night in County: A White Girl’s Guide to stickin’ it to THE MAN
- Aaron DeLay – Cain and Abel 2: Die Harder
- Jun Heider – Mainstream recycling practices are a crock of shit.
- Jim – St. Patty’s Day – Do’s & Don’ts
- Scott Sheridan – Interesting Facts About the Wines of the World
- Nora Burns – Dating, Recruiting & Zha Zha Zuu
- Kezza – Irish Cuisine – Beyond Beer and Potatoes!
- Josh Mishell & Chris Rippe – The Dude Abides: Self Help, Lebowski-Style
- INTERMISSION ( awesome local Comedian )
- Nick Armstrong – Hatdrop Heartbreak Roadtrip – Let’s Go
- Bryan Bugfrog – It’s not your mom’s video shoot.
- Andrea Hill – Why roller derby should be an olympic sport
- @timd – Internet Dating for Dummies with @2509.
- Erika Napoletano – How the F-Bomb Promotes Green Living
- Grant Beery – A Colorado Beer for Every Month
- An Bui and Luke Tilsley – Food Fantasy vs. Food Reality
- Tim Nicklas – Avatar, BOTOX, and Warren Miller Films – a prescription to treat kids with cerebral palsy
- Elaine Ellis – tells her story of 3 months in Europe… in 5 minutes.
There’s only about 80 spots left, 20 went today! RSVP Now!