Hello, Friends! We’re working on the site, and we’re doing it live. Hey, it’s the off-season, between events, so traffic is low right now. Don’t mind the dust, and feel free to drop us a line (Twitter or Facebook) with any thoughts you may have on the progress.
There are a few rarely asked questions we’d like to answer for our eager readers.
- When is the next event? Thursday, October 9th. Doors at 6, stage at 7.
- Where is it? At the Oriental Theater again. We just love them.
- How can I speak? Submissions open Monday, August 25th. Set a reminder and check back then for a link.
- Where are the videos of the last event? We have a handy Ignite Denver 17 Playlist at our usual YouTube hangout.
- Where are the photos of the last event? We have a handy Ignite Denver 17 Album at our usual Facebook hangout.
- Wait, are you guys on Hangouts? What’s that? I don’t think so.
- Well then why do you keep using that word?! Remember when a word was just a word, maaan?
- Whatever. Are you still doing workshops? I heard they were really helpful. We’ve heard the same, so the workshops will continue!
Aug 18 – Workshop: Pitch Your Spark
Aug 25 – Submissions open
Sep 2 – Workshop: Presnting at Ignite
Sep 8 – Voting Opens
Sep 15 – Workshop: Creating a Great Presentation
Sep 15 – Presenters Announced
Oct 9 – IGNITE DENVER 18
If you want to speak, keep Sept 22 & 29 open as well.