We just can’t leave well enough alone today, so you get a BONUS blog post. This time, we’re announcing that tickets are available on ignitedenver12.eventbrite.com. The best part? They’re free!
The tickets went live at noon, and we’ve already given out ONE THIRD of the available seats. We want to see you all there, so keep an eye on the twitter account if you’re putting off getting tickets until you’re sure you can go.
A few fun details:
- Tickets are FREE, thanks to our awesome sponsorship from Denver Startup Week
- All ages, so baby mamas and baby daddies won’t be turned away if they can’t get a babysitter and need to bring the tots with the (just PLEASE remember hearing protection for the kids!)
- Only 21+ can drink, and don’t think the Oriental Theater jokes around about this
- Speaking of drinking, make sure you have a designated driver. The 44 bus goes RIGHT past the theater
- Food will be on-site – Fat Sully’s Slice Truck will be right outside the theater, Parisi and Swing Thai are just across the street, and there’s a great empanada place down the block. Yum!
- Remember to wear shades and sunblock, because your future is so bright
We’re looking forward to seeing you all on the 24th!