Not everyone is comfortable around computers. In fact, it might be safe to say that most people have a certain amount of anxiety around these little communication devices that are ever-present in our lives. Sometimes things go wrong. Luckily, we’ve had a couple of people give Sparks at Ignite Denver about what you can try when you need to fix your computer – or what to say when you need to communicate to someone else what’s going on.
Eric Fickes – I Wish You Weren’t So Dumb About Computers – Ignite Denver 9
Jacob Anderson – 10 Things Every Computer Repair Person Wished You Knew (Or Tried) – Ignite Denver 20
Do you have something to tell us? Submit a Spark of your own for Ignite Denver 21!
Click here to purchase tickets for Ignite Denver 21
Help us put on the show! Volunteer at Ignite Denver.
Without further adieu here’s the line up for Ignite Denver 9! Don’t miss it! You’ll be sad 🙂
- Erin Ek | I See London, I See France
- Joseph Labrecque | Zombies, Vampires and Babies – What You NEED to Know!!
- Tim Nicklas | Pittsburghese: A Dialectical Primer
- Kia Ruiz | It’s Just Biology: Why We Do What We Do
- David Pennington | Totally Wasted – Why You Should Always Remember to Bring a Towel
- Kelly Tidd | Really? You’re a Writer? Really?!
- Erika Napoletano | No More Redheaded Bastard Stepchildren: The Demise of the Recessive Gene
- Tim White | Joys and Dangers of 10 Hobbies You May Not Have Tried
- Brian Timoney | The Last Secret Shame: A Cultural History of Debt
- Tim Davids | MORE tips for Surviving Bear Attacks
- Jon Rossi | My First Tattoo and What I Should Have Done
- Jennifer Duensing | How to Live on an Island
- Eric Fickes | I Wish You Weren’t So Dumb About Computers
This isn’t the official order, but these are the first 11 sparks!
We’ll be announcing the last 3 in the next day or two as well and then will release the official order. We just wanted you to know what was in store for you as soon as possible 🙂
- Erin Ek I see London, I see France!
- Erika Napoletano No More Redheaded Bastard Stepchildren: The Demise of the Recessive Gene
- David Pennington Totally Friggin’ Wasted
- Kelly Tidd Really? You’re a writer? Really?!
- Jennifer Duensing How to Live on an Island
- Joseph Labrecque Zombies, Vampires, and Babies: What You NEED to Know!
- Tim Davids MORE tips for Surviving Bear Attacks
- Kia Ruiz It’s Just Biology
- Brian Timoney The Last Secret Shame: A Cultural History of Debt
- Jon Rossi Your First Tattoo
- SEEDS OF PASSION: the heart of the debate over genetically engineered food.
Make sure you get your ticket early! In fact, go get it right now!
We’re hard at work on Ignite Denver 9! Remember how much fun you had last time, it’s gonna be better! For those interested in submitting a spark, the submission window will be opening soon! Here’s how things are gonna work this time.
Tuesday, June 21: The Main Event, make sure you get a ticket fast!
May 23rd: Voting on sparks begins
May 2nd: Submissions Open. Get your awesome idea ready!!