You see the billboards, right? Stodgy lawyers in hand tailored suits telling you that they’re the BEST at what they do. I’m sure there are tons of great law firms in Denver, with many talented attorneys in their employ. But, and maybe this is just me, doesn’t it feel like law firms all fit into one mold? One neat and tidy little box that was defined decades ago that said, “This is how law firms should look and act” and no one has bothered to really challenge that definition very much because, well, people have always made money doing it that way.
Rubicon Law is different. No really, they are! They’re a business law firm that’s working to change the way that businesses see attorneys and law firms.
No marble tiles in the atrium. No atrium. They don’t have a large administrative staff and they handle the work themselves, so they can pass the savings onto their clients.
That wasn’t a typo. You read that right; Rubicon Law actually tries to save their client’s money. Try not to have your mind explode at that concept. How exactly do they save you money?
- They don’t bill for phone calls. They actually want their clients to call if they have a problem or question!
- They attend your company’s board meetings for free. I’m not even lying here, people. They really do that.
- All of their offices are paperless. These guys have some serious karma points coming their way.
In addition to all of those awesome money saving practices, most of the attorneys that work for Rubicon Law have owned their own business at some point, so they aren’t just coming into this as a fancy lawyer; they know and understand the struggles you face as a business owner and focus on finding solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
We’re very proud to have Rubicon Law as one of our title sponsors and we hope that if you’re in the market for a business law firm that you put them at the top of your list.
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the moment we know you’ve all be waiting for. It’s your Ignite Denver 13 presenters!
In what is a first for Ignite Denver, the entire line up for Ignite Denver 13 has been selected by community voting. Previously the community selected half of the presentations and the Ignite committee selected half of the lineup. We listened to your feedback from previous Ignite Denvers and decided to try out 100% community based voting. We’re really happy to turn over the creation of the Ignite Denver line up to all of you guys. Check out the various types of knowledge that are going to be dropped on Wednesday, February 27 and be sure to get your tickets today!
- Spell Check Ain’t Your Friend
- Perfume is My Kryptonite: Why My Super Power is Killing Me
- 10 ways to encourage entrepreneurship
- Customers: The Best VC
- What if Being Miserable Was the Best Thing that Ever Happened to You?
- 5 Fails When Moving into a New Office
- So you want to be a foreign correspondent?
- Could you be in a common law marriage without knowing it?
- How To Talk Your Way Into Anything
- Bathroom Cubbies and Chopstick Training Wheels: UX of Daily Life
- Two Things You Have to Do
- Looking From a Different Perspective
- How to Make Your Life Better and Piss People Off
- Doing What Needs to be Done
Are you as excited as we are to watch all of these presentations? We certainly hope you are! Remember to bring your appetite for learning as well as food, we’re going to offer you opportunities to satiate both. With Ignite presentations starting at 7 pm and Fat Sully’s pizza truck serving up pizza before the show starts and during intermission, you’ll be sure to leave with both your brain and your belly full!
Five fun facts for Friday (God, I love alliteration!):
- Ignite Denver is a nonprofit event.
- Every penny we earn goes into putting on a great show and donating the rest to a good cause.
- Our sponsors are amazing local companies that love Ignite just as much as we do.
- Anyone can be a sponsor for Ignite Denver.
- The male pig orgasm can last up to 30 minutes.
I didn’t say all the facts would be about Ignite Denver, did I?
Why am I sharing these fun facts with you? Well, mostly because I want you to know just how many levels of awesome Ignite Denver there are. Also, it’s freaky that boars take so long. But mostly Ignite Denver stuff.
We’re looking for a few great sponsors for Ignite Denver 13 and maybe that sponsor is you or, more likely your company or the company you work for. When you sponsor Ignite, you send a message saying that you support the quest for knowledge and the never-ending journey of lifelong learning. I know that last sentence is a little flowery, but seriously, people come to Ignite Denver to learn and to be inspired by people they may know and people they may meet that very night. Plus, it’s a casual event with no chintzy table centerpieces or corny, PG roasts of a CEO. It’s real people being real about what they love.
Plus, Ignite Denver is backed by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you know what that means: tax deduction!
Here’s a breakdown of sponsorship levels available for Ignite. If you’re interested in being a sponsor for Ignite, please visit our Sponsorship page and contact the dude whose email is at the bottom of the page.
What’s your sponsorship heat level?