Just to make sure we’re on the same page. Ignite Denver is postponed. The weather out there sucks! It’s cold, still snowing and expected to get to about 2 degrees tonight.
Were looking at mid March.
If you bought a ticket, you’re good to go for Ignite Denver 8 Re-Do. If you can’t make the date when we announce it, no worries, complete refund.
See you in March!!