Man, do we have a diverse cast of characters coming atcha this February 20th at the Oriental. We’re really excited by the speaker’s you’ve chosen and we have to say, Denver, you have mah-velous taste, dah-ling. Mean it! Love you!
OK, now I shut up and give you the list of speakers and topics for the main event in no particular order:
- Joe Hackel: Space is the new (Colorado) (Internet) (Microbrewery) startup
- Meg Jamison: Why “Smart” is Stupid: A critical look at education through the lens of innovation
- Justin Morgan: The Art of Storytelling
- Tiffany Lanier: You’re not broke. You just have a Broke Mindset.
- Becky Tate: 30 Days of Pleasure
- Rick Ramos: How to Dig Yourself Out of a Shithole With a Shovel
- Frank DeDominicis: Myths of Women & Power
- Cody Pearson: Vibes Are Real
- Melissa Dafni: The New Internet is Coming, Are you Ready?
- Marissa Berlin: The Art of the Heckle
- Dean Bacalzo: Running Can Be Fun… Seriously.
- Alicia Nieva-Woodgate: Mr. Mayor – Save Denver
- Jeff Gamet: Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learn from Watching Muggles in Starbucks
- Justin Stollsteimer: Want Your Website to Look Like apple.com? NO YOU DON’T.
Awwww yeah. Are you getting a little excited? Is your breath short from anticipation? Are your palms sweating with excitement?
First things first, catch your damn breath and dry your hands with a towel, because you have a problem containing yourself.
Next, go get your tickets for Ignite Denver 16 right here: ignitedenver16.eventbrite.com.
Now, go get a countdown app so you can watch it anxiously as you wait for 6 pm on February 20th at The Oriental Theater.
We’re gonna have a grand ol’ time.